2022 Exhibition Schedule
February: Black History Month
March: Women’s History Month
April: COVID, Health, and Disability
Each month, visit a new set of eight mini-exhibitions around FSU and Fitchburg!
1. Miller Hall (1st Floor English Studies Display Case)
2. Center for Diversity & Inclusiveness (Hammond G04)
3. Gallucci-Cirio Library (Main Floor Near Elevator)
4. Archives (Hammond S03 Display Case)
5. McKay Complex (Education Display Case)
6. Antonucci Science Complex (2nd Floor Display Case)
7. Center for Professional Studies (150B Main St.)
8. Fitchburg Historical Society (781 Main St.)
To receive a monthly prize featuring the exhibiton art by Jax Deary (English Studies/Computer Science, '23):
- Visit all eight of the Heritages of Change mini-exhibitions (click here for passport with a map) in a month.
- Stamp your passport at each site AND/OR check in with the QR codes.
- To turn in a physical passport, mail it with your name and contact email to:
Kisha Tracy (English Studies)
Fitchburg State University
160 Pearl Street
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Complete a passport for all three months (February, March, and April 2022) and receive a special prize!